Wednesday 12 December 2007

Adverts :)

Olympus Mju "Tough" Camera:



To me this is a nice fun light hearted advert, that is cleverly thought out, although i would never treat my camera that way, although i did break my camera after falling over some Stiles after being chased by a heard of Bulls in a field!

Glenfiddich "Every Year Counts":


As with most alcohol adverts they are usually great and creative :) I like the way this advert is just set out and filmed and how it feels like a dream with the flying clay bird and a big block of ice being dragged through the streets. It just makes me want to travel to India or where ever that was filmed.



Tango Advert:


A nice English, well Welsh take on the Sony Bravia advert, as it's set in Swansea!



Guiness Domino Ad:


Like all Guinness adverts, they are always the best and it's very imaginative and just great!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice set of adverts Pablo.
not seen them before, cept the Guiness one.